Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday's Wisdom and Wishes

I started to call this blog Wisdom Over Wishes but decided that even though that wisdom and wishes are two very different things, they are equally as important to me. There are many things that I wish for everyday and there are many things that having the knowledge about has made life "easier'and enjoyable for me.
I'm not one to complain much. I think that most things that I could complain about, I have control over. I feel like that if something is worth complaining about it is worth doing something about. I also believe that we I should be careful for what I wish for.

Today, I wish I could have slept in for an extra hour.   I know that could never happen. I need to get my tail moving and get this day started.

I wish that someone would make lunch for me and get my water cooler set up for the day.  I know I make a pretty darn healthy lunch and even though the water coolers takes about 5 minutes to fill up..it is still only 5 minutes and if i didn't have it, I think I would go insane without fresh water all day.

.  

I wish I could have the body that I want. I wish that I was healthy. I wish that fresh and healthy meals were easy to do and eat daily. I know I can have the body I want. I know I just need to exercise more.I know I can eat more healthy. I know how to eat healthy, I just need to be like Nike, and JUST DO IT!


wish that my house was in perfect order. I know I can do this. I know it will take time. I know I need to start with one corner at a time. I know it will look and be amazing to have everything organized. I know that there isn't much to do, sense I'm pretty organized already

I wish that I could adopt every dog that I see on TV that is living at a kill shelter. I know that I don't have the space for them but I can do my part in every way that I know how.

I wish that I knew more about blogging ( in general ). I know that this will take time and it's just a matter of continuing to blog to work out any kinks that I have.

I wish that I had a stronger bond with my family. I know that this is a 2 way street and that I have to make my effort in making this happen.

I wish I could see my Mom and friends from St. Louis.  I know I just need to figure out their schedules, the TEXAS RANGERS schedule (I cant miss any games), and my schedule and get my tail up there!

I wish the Texas Rangers will make it to the World Series again this year. I know I'll have fun cheering them on with all my best of friends through the end regardless of where the Rangers stand. I had a blast in 2010 when we played against the SF Giants and again in 2011 when we played against the St.Louis Cardinals.

I wish.. speaking of St. Louis, that I had a David Freece bobble head. I know I need to just scroll though eBay and get one.  I know that my friends in Texas wont appreciate this, but I know they can appreciate my mad crush on a baseball player, even if it is this Cardinals MVP.  LOL ..OK, maybe they wont, but I WISH they could just for a moment.   :)  Don't get me wrong... I'm a true Texas Rangers fan but I LOVE good baseball in all teams and this man is good baseball. ..Oh, and there are many more baseball crushes that I have, but sense they just gave out the Freece bobble head on May 13, I'm mentioning it at this time....and just in case anyone that happened to have an extra would like to send me theirs.  :)  I also know that this in unlikely to happen, but I can always wish!  haha





Thanks for reading my blog!

Julie


5 comments:

  1. I can respect your baseball crush on David Freese, but I won't support it. :) He helped break my baseball heart too recently. Some of the pain remains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. yeah, my heart was broken too, but I was so impressed at the same time. Its funny how boys hurt me and yet I come back for more. (only when it comes to baseball though) :)

      Delete
    2. He is holding our World Series trophy in that. Just don't let me see him once you get it. Boo!

      Delete
  2. You'd better not let Donny find out about your David Freese crush. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha .. yea, most people dont like to see that. Im pretty sure its only my StLouis friends that can appreciate my mad crush on him. lol

      Delete