Friday, May 18, 2012

DAY GAME - GAME DAY! and Sirens

DAY GAME - GAME DAY!


I actually worked out today and yesterday before the game, but that's all I want to say about that for now. I stopped by Starbucks yesterday and made friends with a lady there that was admiring my new cool TEXAS RANGERS earrings. I actually got them at the last game but somehow failed to mention or show them off.  I love them! They are so cute!


Yesterday was a DAY GAME - GAME DAY!  WOOHOO!  I love going to day games! I especially love day games in the middle of the week. I feel like its a small vacation. It's always a good day to see the TEXAS RANGERS play ball! Unfortunately, we lost! It wasn't pretty. I'm starting to believe that our whole crew needs to be there was us to win. Laura, her Mom, and I are the only ones that went today. My other friends couldn't or didn't take the day off of work.  So not only did the Rangers lose, I got slightly sun burned too. I guess that's gonna happen on the third base side in the middle of the afternoon. But all in all, it was a good day with good friends.





To top the night off.. Mike and I went to PeiWei! I love this place! We brought the doggies with us too. I love having them with us. Everyday, one of them does something so silly it has me belly laughing. When we were on our way to the restaurant, a firetruck went flying by with the lights and sirens wailing. Daisy stuck her head out of the window and as quick as her head tilted out of curiosity over the noise she was hearing; her nose went straight in the air and she started howling in sync with the sirens. It was so cute, and so funny! All the other drivers on the road that were stopped with us that witnessed Daisy singing along, were cracking up with us. We've never seen her do that before. Even Bear stepped back and was staring at her.  I wish I could have gotten that on video to share with you all. It made for a great laugh!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment