Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day and Texas Rangers

 Friday, May 11, 2012. Its one of my brothers birthday. I text'd him to wish him a Happy Birthday. I'm not sure if I even have the right number anymore. I don't really have a bonding relationship with Kevin, my brother. However, I will always attempt to contact him to wish him well, especially on his birthday.  If he ever happens to read this, he'll know that I was thinking about him enough to add his day to my blog!
Besides what I mentioned above it's also Mothers Day weekend!  My mom lives back in St Louis so I wont be seeing her and my step-mom lives about 20 minutes away from me, but I wont seeing her either. I sent them both lovely cards though and will call them each as well. My mom and talk almost every other day. Well, more or less.. we text mostly. I love this though. We get to send quick notes and always send pictures too. It kinda makes me feel like she isn't so far away.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday started out early! Laura and Monica met me at my house at 0845 to head to the game. We stopped at Starbucks to get our fix. I actually haven't been to this famous coffee house more than a dozen times in my lifetime. I have no idea what to order and am completely impressed with all the fancy talk. I told the guy what I like and he made me an amazing drink. I think I am in love! (not with the guy but with my new addiction). Monica told him, that he better write this down for me.. and he did! YAY!
*   *   *   *   *

We got to the game early and were able to take advantage of the LEXUS free parking. YAY!  and YAY Mike for getting me a Lexus! Valet and its free!  It was raining so we had to run for cover but at least we were only a few steps away from the entrance! Laura and I were soak and wet! Monica was the smart one and thought ahead to bring her umbrella. We still look pretty cute though!
*   *   *   *   *

Monica did her sweet talking to the ticket rep and was able to get us all CUERVO CLUB passes! WOOHOO!  Jack Pot! It was also HAT DAY at the park. Not that I will ever wear this hat but I wanted it!
Here is our view from our seats inside the cuervo club.
*   *   *   *   *

Monica, Lyn, myself, and Laura are all showing off our new hats....well long enough to take this picture!  
*   *   *   *   *
Just another cute shot of all of us!
*   *   *   *   *
The Rangers were playing the "lala Angels".  A man that use to play for our awesome team thought he was super amazing and obviously in lala land went back to his home town to pitch for them. Its not that I dont respect his talent, it's his ugliness that annoys me. I wont ever boo him. I dont respect him enough to boo him. .... blah, blah, blah.. There are many Texas fans that feel this way... Its kinda funny to see it so well displayed!
*   *   *   *

Unfortunately we lost this game! :(    < that's a sad face in case you cant tell. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday started off perfect! I talked to my Mom and step-mom to wish them both a Happy Mother's Day! My Mom and step-dad sent me a card! They are so cute!
*   *   *   *   *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike and I and of course the doggies all went to Lake Lewisville! We had so much fun! We walked all over the docks and up and down the shoreline. Daisy and Bear chased sticks over and over again.
*   *   *   *   *


Everyday is good day at the Stauss Hauss!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....and then it was time to go back to the ballpark! YAY! Its was retro tee day! The shirt is this baby pink color and will look horrible on me but I do like logo!
*   *   *   *   *

Monica, Laura, Lyn, Rachel, and I are all posing before the game on Sunday. My Texas Rangers played the lala Angels again. This time.... we kicked some serious angel booty! 13 to 6!  It was a long game but we all had so much fun! I cant wait until the next time we all go!

We all are so cute in our Rangers gear!

4 comments:

  1. I love that retro logo!! I want a shirt with it on it. But not a pink one... Lol. Looks like y'all had a great weekend! Can't wait to see you this coming weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally want a shirt with that logo on it too! one with a better color Maybe red! I cant wait to see you either! ...oh btw... I just figured out how to read comments and respond. lol... I got your other comments last night. I had no idea how to get to my messages. lol

      Delete
  2. I Love how we all hate pink which I didn't know until I read the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. you looked so cute in your picture wearing the pink shirt though. i would look so washed out in it. Maybe I need to get a different color shirt with that logo though!

      Delete