Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Newest Mission for the Puppy!

Ok, so my newest puppy Daisy, has a favorite toy! Most of us do, so this shouldn't be a big surprise. But Daisy is a "not so little" monster and will chew/ EAT this toy! She LOVES LOVES LOVES it! I can't remember for the life of me where I got it from though! It had to be PetSmart, PetCo, Walmart, or TomThumb! Iv been checking out the 4, yes! literally 4 Walmarts that are on each corner of where I live. Iv also checked out my local Tom Thumb grocer, the 2 PetSmarts and the only PetCo around me. I have yet to find this amazing toy "again" any where! I haven't given up though. Iv also ventured out to other stores (just in case) they might have it even though I know I didn't get it there! So anyways, Daisy needs your help! Her pink double squeaky dragon is close to being on its last leg. If you read this and happen to find it or know where we can get, let us know! We will be forever grateful!


This is it! Yes, I know its kinda gross looking. That's why I need to find a new one.

Bear will also be thankful if Daisy quits mistaking her for a toy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment