Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avengers and Tomatoes

It's been a pretty calm weekend for us. Mike had to work on Saturday. Thankfully it was only for half the day. I met up with him at Jason's Deli for lunch. We have eaten here probably over a thousand times. It never gets old. I usually get a wrap and Mike gets some sort of potato. It's always yummy. From here I ventured with him to a tire shop. Not much fun for me but I do like running around with him.

I saw Avengers on Saturday with Monica and Lyn. Thank goodness for Groupon and discount movie tickets. I thought it was gonna be a rough night with the 9 children that were with one family. It started out with one of them running up to me and gtabbing my leg! YIKES! and ewwww! Get your sticky little fingers away from me! I didnt say that of corse. I was frightened though and I did ewww loudly. Why do parents think that everyone wants their kid touching others? Why do parents bring their kids that under the age of 5 (FIVE) to the movies at  2200!? I thought the movie was going to be ruined by screaming and loud call outs for MOM!, but actually there was no promblems at all. The whole "lot" of children sat down and never said a word during the whole movie. I was totally surprised. As far as the movie goes.... You cant go wrong with Captain America, Hulk, or Thor! They are all so yummy! The movie itself was actually kinda funny. Im glad I went.

Like I said, this was a late movie that I went to; so I didnt get home until about 0100! I crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow. I was up early and on another trip with Mike to Home Depot. We have probaly been here over 10000 times! and that is NO JOKE! I forgot what he bought but I got my TOMATO PLANTS! yes.... Im screaming this at you! I have very cool earth boxes that I use for my awesome veggie plants. We also got new dirt for my new plants. Does dirt go bad? Im not sure! Where does that phrase come form anyways.."older than dirt"? Either way. Im thinking new dirt for new plants = hopefully new and edible growth! However this is a challenge. I thought that the birds would be my only challenge but little did I realize that this little monster that lives with me named DAISY would think that this was a new toy box for her.. Iv had to replant the same tomatoes twice now. :Luckily I have 4 earth boxes filled with them. Ill be letting you know how this is working out in the neat future!
this is actually a picture of her when she broke into the grass seed about 4 days earlier. She is as cute as can be!

1 comment:

  1. What is with parents letting their kids run around like crazy?? It's annoying. They need to get those kiddie-leashes, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete