Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pictures for the week! June 17th thru the 23rd

I love taking pictures! I take pictures all the time. My cell phone is usually my quickest gadget that I grab when Im taking those silly everyday pictures.  Its the perfect way for me to share and save those everyday moments!

I took the train on the 19th of June to go downtown to take care of a few things for my new job. Iv only taken the train once before, but this is the first time Iv taken it solo. It wasn't bad though. It cost me $4 for a pass to ride all day. Not bad! A lot cheaper than driving! It took about 50 minutes though, and if I drove it would have taken 30. There is a lot of interesting characters that ride the train. Im not sure if thats a good thing, a bad thing, or if its just a thing.

Route of the trains
  Heres what the route looked like for trains as of June 2012.  I took the Green Line!

Green Line Train Stop, Dallas, Texas

-----------------
 I love taking pictures of my doggies! They usually get as close to my face as possible whenever I am on the laying down.
Bear

Daisy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every night at bed time, Bear waits for us between our pillows.  Im guessing she is making sure she doesnt miss anything. Daisy is too obnoxious to "wait" anywhere! She is off wondering the house somewhere.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike has been on a misson to find or build a new smoker. He found this one off Craigslist! ( we love craigslist! )  It was a short roadtrip on Saturday to go and pick it up. Sunday was all about smoking meat! He made 12 pounds of brisket, 5 pounds of pork, 5 pounds of turkey, and 1 susage link! This was all for the both of us! Mike kinda goes overboard when it comes to grilling, or smoking out. I put most of it in the freezer afterwards. Hopefully it'll be ok.  :)
Newest Smoker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Daisy and Bear love to bring bones and toys on our bed, especially if it is made! They look so cute though! .... thats my neswet quilt by the way! I love quilts! I think I have 5 of them so far. Im gonna be an old lady with quilts all over my house.  LOL... Mike got this for me one for me for Valentine's Day of this year.




Thanks for checking out my post! Im gonna try and do a picture blog post each week.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment