Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pictures for the last week of June 2012..and VIDEO!


Iv ad a big week this week. I started a new job. There's a whole other post on that though. This is my last week in June in pictures!

It has been HOT HOT HOT in Dallas, Texas! Daisy loves her little baby pool. I have lots of pictures that look like this in some degree.



Daisy is still a baby! She knows a few tricks; some good and some not so good. Her taking my shoes is one of those tricks that looks cute for pictures but I like my shoes and I dont like teeth marks in them.....BUT, she is so freaking cute ( even if she is eating my Puma's )!


It was a long week, a good week, but a long one for sure!  Saturday, Mike took me to Bath & Body Works. This isnt a place that I frequent, but I wanted a present and Mike was willing to go with me. As you can see by the picture below, I got tons of stuff. Between body sprays, body wash, body butter, and lotions; I am set for a long time! Mike is real good to take to places like this becasue he will actually let me know what he likes and doesnt like. However, he is like a little kid though too. He had to spray everything on ME!  I was kinda stinking like a mix of the entire store. Thank goodness I was headed home to shower.  LOL


Mike is the cook in our relationship. He grilled chicken and made us a pizza Saturday night. It was so yummy!




--------------------------------
We both slept in on Sunday. It was nice and the sleep was much needed. It was a great day to goto the lake with the doggies and a picnic lunch!   



Mike makes a great grilled chicken sandwich. He even made mine with mustard(my favorite!)


Our doggies have no table manners at all! Thats them standing on the table as Mike eats his lunch!


Here's a little video of me with the doggies playing in the lake.



Daisy loves walking all around docks. She thinks she owns it!


Bear is showing Daisy that the water is fun!


The kids were having so much fun, I had to jump in the water with them. Clothes and all. LOL



Thanks for checking out my post!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment