Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Time in Texas!

I love Summer! I love the sunshine.I love the long days.  I mostly love what goes with Summer, other than the heat, cause lets face it... HOT is HOT!  It doesn't matter what part of the world you live in; when it's hot it's hot! Dry heat or wet heat, it doesn't matter.
Haha... My friend Donny says it perfectly!

 

But I love the long days. I love drinking sweet tea and fresh lemonade. I love my garden of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and strawberries.

 I love laying on cotton sheets with the fan on. The dogs love the cold tile on their bellies!

 
 I love going to the lake.

 

 I love that the dogs stare out the window watching all the neighborhood activity. 


I love little dresses and flip flops. I love fresh salads. I love fireworks. I love BBQs.

And I love the season of baseball!  I love watching the Texas Rangers and the St. Louis Cardinals! (Don't tell anyone about the Cards thing though).    :-) 


I'm sure this list can go on and on but I'll leave it at this for now.   What do you love about Summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment