Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Babies, Baseball, Bike rides, and a concert! June 2013


It was an exciting June!  
Between babies, baseball, bike rides, and a concert; Iv been on the "GO"! 

Early in the month, one of my best childhood friends, Dana had her first baby!  His name is Max.  He is beautiful!  I haven't met him yet but I will later in July.  My other childhood bestie, Angie, sent me a picture of him.  
 
He is adorable! 

                        ************

I haven't had the chance to go see as many Ranger games as I'd like to this season.  But I did go the day they gave away the Yu Darvish bobble head!  It is pretty cute. I'm glad I have it for my collection!  
 
I got the Nolan Ryan bobble head they have away in May too!  It's probably one of my favorites!  


Here's me and my sweet friend, Rachel. We were both pretty excited to get to get Nolan! 
                        ************

Mike and I have gone on a couple bike rides in June.  Bike rides.....as in the big bike.   Being on the back of a motorcycle  in this Texas heat is flipping HOT!  The rides have been somewhat short but still fun.  

We saw this beautiful site and had to stop to take a picture.  The sunflowers were so huge!  It was so awesome to see! 

The flowers were just as big as my head! 
Haha. It was so pretty to see! 

                        ************
I finished the month of June with a "girls night"  going to a concert at the American Airlines Center to go see NKOTB, Boys ll Men, 98degrees!  

I'm not real sure what this sign "BIG" is all about but we all thought it was kinda fun. 


It was good times.  I wasn't really into any of those groups the first time around (25 years ago) but I had a good time at the concert! 
 
                        ************
I have to end this blog with pictures of the loves of my life..
Bear and her favorite squirrel 

Daisy loves to smile! 
Kona sleeps a lot! 

I hope everyone is having a great start to their Summer! 
 
Julie 


No comments:

Post a Comment