Friday, August 2, 2013

Kevin's Kids!



My oldest brother Kevin, his wife Jamie, and their kids Mackenzie and Dylan came to Dallas in July! I haven't seen them in a long time. I was so excited to see them. 







Here are pictures of Dylan and Mackenzie and me of corse. I wish the pictures were more clear but I still think they're pretty cute. I'm pretty sure any picture with my nephew or niece would be cute though. 


Dylan is so funny. He kept dressing up in whatever clothes he could find.  He had me laughing each day I was around him.



Mackenzie is so sweet. She loved playing with my hair. She talked me into letting her put a braided string with my hair. I was a little nervous but she did a great job. I unfortunately didn't get a picture of the final product though. 


I love this picture of my brother Kevin, Dylan, and I. 

We all had a good time together.  We pretty much just hung out at my Dads house the first night. The second day we went to the Galaria in Dallas. Mackenzie wanted to go to the American Girl store there. I was able to spoil them a little and get them a few things to take home.  I truly enjoyed the opportunity to hang out with them!  


The kids sent this little note and pictures to me a few days later. I love the baseball card picture! 

I can't wait to see them all again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment